- Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Battery failure notification provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance.
- Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment.
- Cold-start capable provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Hot-swappable batteries ensure clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
- Dataline surge protection provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.